Transpersonal and clinical hypnotherapy is a therapy that quickly and precisely helps us determine causes of habits, fears, phobias, anxieties and beliefs that we carry with us in life that prevent us from fulfilling our full potential. Moreover, it helps us to quickly discover the causes of various imbalances in our body; diseases and conditions that prevent us from living a happy, healthy and free life.
By focusing our attention, with expert guidance of a therapist, we can see more clearly the patterns that we can then change, abandon, accept… depending on what we want to achieve.
CONSCIOUS AND SUBCONSCIOUS MIND
The reason for such efficiency lies in the fact that as many as 95% of our mind is subconscious and only 5% conscious. Our conscious mind is an active mind. It contains our current thoughts, experiences and sensory experiences. The analytical mind is a function of the thinking neocortex – the part of the brain that is the center of our consciousness, which contemplates, analyzes, compares, judges, reviews, questions, polarizes, studies and rationalizes.
Our subconscious mind is the part of the mind that stores all of our past and present experiences which we are currently unaware of. The subconscious mind also contains our habits, emotional reactions, learned behaviors, conditioned reactions, associative memories, attitudes, beliefs and perceptions. It is in close correlation with the limbic system, which is still called the “emotional brain” or “chemistry brain”. Limbic system is responsible for subconscious functions and autonomic nervous system.
When we experience different emotions we activate that part of the brain which creates certain chemical molecules of emotion and through neuropeptides sends information to each cell in the body. Also, thoughts and feelings are directly connected, so each of our thoughts creates a feeling and every feeling creates a thought thus forming a closed circle. That is why it is so important to change patterns of thinking and behavior in order to change the state of our body and environment. Everything that manifests today in our life comes from the beliefs that are deeply rooted in us. To make the necessary and desired changes while our mind is fully active and conscious requires a great deal of effort and repetition for the purpose of removing, adopting or altering a belief, which is the underlying approach of classical psychotherapy.
Transpersonal hypnotherapy provides an opportunity for an effective and rapid change through a guided, personalized treatment. During this treatment, the person is fully conscious and in control while the body is deeply relaxed and safe.
We are not even aware that what is struggling, burdensome, and hurts us does not have to be faced in a painstaking and difficult way. Marija, 24.12.2016.
WHAT IS HYPNOSIS?
Hypnosis is state of deep relaxation induced by focusing attention on thoughts, feelings, images, sounds or sensations. It is a normal, natural state that everyone can achieve. Hypnotherapy uses the state of deep relaxation to make changes at the unconscious level, using visualization, suggestions, and other analytical tools. People are different in the degree of suggestibility but with practice every person can experience the benefits of hypnotherapy / deep relaxation. Since every person is unique and the circumstances are different, the therapy is tailored to each person’s needs in order to achieve an individual desired result.
WHAT DOES HYPNOTHERAPY HELP WITH?
Hypnotherapy is one of the most effective ways to reduce stress and increase feelings of peace and relaxation. In addition, it helps restore confidence in yourself and your body. Under hypnosis we gain insight into our sub-consciousness, which allows us to get rid off what may be a barrier to health and fulfilled life. Besides reducing stress and helping the body to return to the state of emotional, mental and physical balance and well-being, hypnotherapy helps, among other things, with:
- Fears, phobias, anxiety
- Diseases (it helps to find the cause of the disease and initiate healing)
- Past traumas (trauma may already be from the time when we were in our mother’s womb, during childbirth or childhood – even something (seemingly) as banal as staying home alone when we were not ready for it, teasing from other children… to abuse, rape, etc.)
- unresolved childhood relationships
- the fear of public speaking (in front of the audience or at work)
- low self-confidence
- nail biting, smoking, hair pulling
- the feeling of lack of control
- excessive worries and depression
Indeed, if you want to achieve change there is no area where hypnotherapy cannot help you.
AREAS OF MY EXPERTISE
It is good for every therapist to choose the states and clients he wants to work with so that the therapist can give and the client can receive the maximum – my areas of expertise are:
- insecurity, low self-esteem and finding the causes of unwanted situations, relationships and events that repeat itself; changes of lifestyle and the environment
- diseases / imbalances in the body; sensing the cause of the disease and initiating healing and returning to a state of equilibrium
- fears, phobias, anxiety, trauma
- preparation for success in upcoming events such as giving birth, assisted fertility treatment, parenting, exams, performances, changing your job, or any event / upcoming period in life
- guiding clients through Life Between Lives therapy to gain most profound answers from their Higher Self in state of very expanded consciousness obtained in deep hypnosis. More details here.